Sheils Motor Group is one of Ireland’s leading motor retailers, with an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
The mission of this role is to contribute to the success of Sheils Motor Group by successfully achieving sales goals and objectives. The successful candidate will be a junior/trainee sales executive and will become a key component of the Sheils Limerick Sales department. No previous motor industry experience is required as full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Follow the company sales process rigidly in pursuit of motor sales
- To follow instruction and take guidance from our Sales Manager
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- Effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond
- Achieve agreed sales targets for new and or used cars
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using in house computer systems
- Complete accurate appraisals of all motorbikes presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager
- Actively achieve targets on a daily basis
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge and increase skills
- Achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. If you think this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.