Sheils Motor Group is one of Ireland’s leading motor retailers, with an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
The mission of this role is to contribute to the success of Sheils Motor Group by successfully achieving sales goals and objectives. The successful candidate will be a senior sales executive and major component of the Sheils Limerick Sales department.
- To achieve agreed sales targets for new and used vehicles.
- To follow the Company’s sales process to achieve agreed sales targets utilising the dealer management system- Pinnacle accurately recording all customer contact/details.
- ·Introducing Finance, Insurance and Add-On Products
- To build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
- ·Handing Over Sold Vehicles
- To manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business.
- To build a strong relationship with the aftersales departments to ensure outstanding service levels are maintained.
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of competitors.
- To effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process, from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- To handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working within the vehicle car sales arena
- Proven ability to follow a sales process to achieve targets.
- Ability to achieve sales targets and conversion rates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office.
- Desire and attitude to succeed with the drive to continually exceed targets
- You will have the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with customers face to face or over the phone.
- You will also possess a full clean driving licence
If you think you fit the bill, we can offer a market leading remuneration and bonus package and a really excellent environment to work and grow your career. We’d love to hear from you – please get in touch.