Sheils Motor Group is one of Ireland’s leading motor retailers, with an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
The mission of this role is to contribute to the success of Sheils Motor Group by successfully achieving sales goals and objectives. The successful candidate will oversee the Sheils Limerick Sales department. With a strategic approach the successful applicant will take on the role within the Ford, Ford Commercial, MG and Honda businesses and their ability to lead by example will be critical to success. The ideal applicant will be very hands on in the role and be customer facing at all times. If you have what it takes, we can offer an excellent working environment with an employer of choice and a hugely progressive and ambitious Company.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for new and used vehicles in conjunction with the existing sales team.
- To sell the maximum number of new and used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the Dealership.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required Sheils Motor Group and manufacturer standard.
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- To actively develop new clients and manage existing clients.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold Vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls.
- Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- Drive and follow robust business process and practice at all times.
- To increase awareness of Sheils Motor Group brand through innovative and promotional initiatives.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and build rapport with existing and new customers.
- To provide distinctive customer service at all times.
- Identify and maximise new opportunities to generate increase in revenue in the sales division.
- Maintain and enhance Manufacturer Relationship at all times.
- Lead, coach and mentor the Sales team.
- Develops, consistently monitors and adjusts sales goals to achieve Company and franchise objectives.
- Proactively works with Sales Executives and the management team to develop action plans to immediately correct performance in order to consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
- Analyse market and franchise data to develop growth plan and identify areas of opportunity.
- Proactively and consistently works with Sales Executives to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- Works closely with the Head of Business to develop and implement effective cost control strategies.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, monitors sales profitability to ensure strategic goals are being met.
- Plays a Key Role in Strategic Planning and proactively participates in the Company strategic planning process.
- Successful background in motor retail sales.
- Have financial and commercial acumen, this is key to success in the role.
- Monitor department performance against Group KPI’s, targets and budgets.
- Highly motivated and self-driven to achieve goals.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver strong and persuasive sales presentations.
- Strong skill in closing deals and turning enquiries into sales.
- Ability to negotiate objections with credibility and authority.
- Be able to develop, organise and implement successful marketing events and campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Department.
- Hold a current full driving licence.
If you think you fit the bill, we can offer a market leading remuneration and bonus package and a really excellent environment to work and grow your career. We’d love to hear from you – please get in touch.